What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A full series covering techniques that will help you manifest great wealth, health and happiness in your life
- Learn how to apply the Law of Attraction to attract money and prosperity by “not needing it”
- Learn why focusing on what you don’t want guarantees it will stick around
- Learn how to turbocharge your visualizations to manifest prosperity
- Learn how to use resources you already have to feel richer
- Learn how and when to give to others in order to get more
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Attract Anything scores 73.83/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.attractanything.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: attractanything.com you’ll also be taken through to attractanything.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)